Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery
LiFePO4 battery is highly used for energy storage due to the advantages of long life cycles and stability.
Common applications include Solar Energy Storage Battery and Battery System, Electric Vehicle Battery (EVB), UPS and Solar Lighting.
Features of LiFePO4
• Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries (LiFePO4) is a safe, no thermal runaway and long lasting power solution.
• High discharge current capability, better performance than li-ion @60C temperature.
• Direct replacement for many applications using Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) Battery as upgrade of battery power.
• Extremely powerful, capable of providing high discharge rates even at elevated temperatures. Safety is improved over other lithium
ion chemistries due to its thermal and chemical stability.
• Long lasting and boast a 3+ year shelf life due to its slower decline of energy density. Capable of providing 2000+ cycles at different
percentage of Depth of Discharge (DOD)
• Environmentally friendly. Cells utilize no harmful heavy metals and can be recycled. Long cycle life promotes longer usage in devices,
as opposed to cells made from other chemistries that cease functioning at a much lower count.
• 22650/26650/32650 are most common cylindrical models and prismatic models of 3.2V50Ah or higher capacity to build the battery as
cost is lower per kWh